Winter break is coming up soon, which means your kids can look forward to two weeks of action-packed Tennis Camp at the Alper JCC. The morning includes games, drills, and exercises for players of all levels. The afternoon includes lunch, followed by more action on the tennis courts.
Campers are grouped by age and ability. Coaching is based on the USTA’s ROGY training system, which uses specialized equipment, exercises, and games for students at each level of development. For younger campers, we break up the day with arts & crafts and other age-appropriate activities.
Dates & Options
Winter Camp (2 one-week sessions)
December 26 to 29, 2017
January 2 to 5, 2018
Half-Day Tennis Camp
Professional tennis instruction & action-packed games on the courts.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 – 3:00 pm, $140/week
Full-Day Tennis Camp
Tennis instruction in the morning, followed by afternoon games & matchplay.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, $240/week
Counselors in Training
Play tennis in the morning. Assist our coaches, supervise younger campers, & earn community service in the afternoon.
Ages 15+, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, $140/week
Details & Discounts
- Lunch may be brought or purchased at Nosh Bar
- Before/after-care available 7:30am–6pm, $5/hour per family
- We provide all tennis equipment
- 10% discount for JCC members
- 10% discount for siblings after first child’s registration paid in full
- Daily rates available: $45 half-day, $65 full-day