Coral Pine Park Tennis Camp
Keep your kids active this summer at our Coral Pine Park tennis camp. Each day includes fun games and instructive exercises for players of all levels. Those attending the full-day program will also have lunch and competitive match play in the afternoon.
Kids are grouped by age and ability and coached by USPTA certified tennis professionals utilizing the ROGY training system which uses specialized equipment and games for students at each level of development.
- Half-Day & Full-Day Options
- Boys & Girls, Ages 4–15, All Levels
- We Offer Before/After-Care & Provide All Equipment
- Sibling Discount
- Professional coaching, beautiful facilities, and nonstop action make for an experience your kids will never forget!
Summer Camp Details
June 10 through August 16, 2019 (10 weeks)
Location: Coral Pine Park
Half-Day & Full-Day Options
Half-Day Tennis Camp, $150/week
Ages 4–15, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 – 3:00 pm
Professional tennis instruction & action-packed games on the courts for all levels.
Full-Day Tennis Camp, $250/week
Ages 4–15, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tennis instruction in the morning, followed by afternoon games & match play.
Details & Discounts
- 6:1 student to pro ratio
- We provide the racquets and balls
- Full-day children bring their own lunch
- Fridays are “Pizza Party” days
- Weekly before care available, 8 am drop off: $25 per camper
- Weekly aftercare, 3pm – 6pm: $50 per camper
- Registration fee (one-time payment): $25 per camper
- 10% discount for siblings after first child’s registration paid in full
Click on the link below to see what a typical day of camp looks like:
Coral Pine Park
6955 SW 104th St.
Pinecrest Fl 33156
View on Google Maps →