Summer Tennis Camp is coming soon, which means your kids can look forward to 10 weeks of action-packed fun at the Alper JCC or Coral Pine Park. Each day day includes fun and instructive games and drills, followed by lunch and competitive match play in the afternoon.
Campers are grouped by age and ability. Coaching is based on the USTA’s ROGY training system, which uses specialized equipment and games for students at each level of development. For younger campers, we break up the day with arts & crafts and other age-appropriate activities.
Dates & Options
Summer Camp Dates
June 11 – August 17, 2018 (10 one-week sessions)
Half-Day Tennis Camp
Professional tennis instruction & action-packed games on the courts.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM or 12:00 PM–3:00 PM, $140/week.
Full-Day Tennis Camp
Tennis instruction in the morning, followed by afternoon games & matchplay.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 AM–3:00 PM, $240/week.
Counselors in Training
Play tennis in the morning. Assist our coaches & earn community service in the afternoon.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 AM–3:00 PM, $140/week.
Details & Discounts
- Lunch may be brought (both locations) or purchased at Nosh Bar (JCC only)
- Before/after-care available 7:30am–6pm, $5/hour per family
- We provide all tennis equipment
- 10% discount for campers who enroll in 4–7 weeks
- 20% discount for campers who enroll in 8–10 weeks
- 10% discount for JCC members (JCC location only)
- 10% discount for siblings after first child’s registration paid in full
- Daily rates available: $45 half-day, $65 full-day
- Registration fee (one-time payment) $25 per family (JCC location)
- Registration fee (one-time payment) $25 per camper (Coral Pine location)