Spring break is coming up soon, which means your kids can look forward to one full week of action-packed Tennis Camp at the Alper JCC. The morning includes games, drills, and exercises for players of all levels. The afternoon includes lunch, followed by more action on the tennis courts.
Campers are grouped by age and ability. Coaching is based on the USTA’s ROGY training system, which uses specialized equipment, exercises, and games for students at each level of development. For younger campers, we break up the day with arts & crafts and other age-appropriate activities.
Dates & Options
Spring Camp Dates
March 26–30, 2018 (one week)
Half-Day Tennis Camp
Professional tennis instruction & action-packed games on the courts.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM or 12:00 PM–3:00 PM, $140/week
Full-Day Tennis Camp
Tennis instruction in the morning, followed by afternoon games & matchplay.
Ages 3–16, 9:00 AM –3:00 PM, $240/week
Counselors in Training
Play tennis, assist our coaches, & earn community service.
Ages 15+, 9:00 AM –3:00 PM, $140/week
Details & Discounts
- Lunch may be brought or purchased at Nosh Bar
- Before/after-care available 7:30am–6pm, $5/hour per family
- We provide all tennis equipment
- 10% discount for JCC members
- 10% discount for siblings after first child’s registration paid in full
- Daily rates available: $45 half-day, $65 full-day