About the Program
- Classes offered 6 days/week.
- Small, personalized classes.
- Kids grouped by age & level.
- All levels: beginner to advanced.
Students learn the fundamentals of tennis.
Mastering the Court
With a solid foundation, students begin to learn about strategy and match play.
Live Ball Drills
Strategy & Point Planning
Competitive Match Play
At this stage, students can rally with topspin and have mastered the technique, strategy, and mindset to compete in a tournament.
Strategy & Shot Selection
Fitness & Footwork
Advanced Mechanics & Specialty Shots
Schedule & Pricing
Pricing based on 4-week sessions: e.g., 1 day/week is 4 classes.
10% discount for 2 or more days/week (included below).
We provide all equipment.
Ages 8 & Under (all levels)
Weekdays, 4:30–5:30 p.m.
Saturdays, 9:00–10:00 a.m.
$100 for once/week (4 classes)
$180 for twice/week (8 classes)
Ages 9–16 (all levels)
Weekdays, 5:30–7:00 p.m.
Saturdays, 10:00–11:30 a.m.
$120 for once/week (4 classes)
$216 for twice/week (8 classes)
Registration is in 4-week sessions. Missed classes may always be made up another day within the same session or during another session within the schoolyear if your child is enrolled in that session.
1. August 27 – September 22, 2018, 4 weeks
2. September 24 – October 20, 2018, 4 weeks
3. October 22 – November 17, 2018, 4 weeks
4. November 19 – December 15, 2018, 4 weeks
Register anytime! Payments prorated by session length & when you sign up.